Global Voices | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Global VoicesJournalists trained by IWPR produce news, analysis, and comment pieces on the issues that affect their countries and communities.
AfghanistanIncreased fighting and an ongoing economic downturn are leaving many at risk of serious health problems.
SyriaOvercoming disability to help others.
AfghanistanThe whole concept of such shelters remains controversial in this deeply conservative country.
AfghanistanGroundbreaking project showcases women’s achievements in a male-dominated industry.
SyriaA young woman witnesses Islamic State brutality for the first time.
IWPR provides a multilingual platform for journalists who would otherwise have no outlet. Multimedia and text stories cover the themes of IWPR’s project activities, from human rights to good governance, conflict to inclusive societies. Story production is an integral part of IWPR’s training methodology, as on-the-job mentoring builds massively on formal training courses.
- Europe & Eurasia
- Latin America
- Middle East & North Africa
- Training & Resources
- Print Publications
- IWPR Spotlight
IWPR TOPICSHuman rights Conflict resolution Diplomacy Protests Health Women Media War crimes Rule of Law Womens rights Children Elections Economy Conflict
- Afghan Peace and Reconciliation
- ICTY - Radovan Karadžić Trial
- ICTY - Ratko Mladić Trial
- International Justice - ICC
- International Justice - ICTY
- Letters from an Azerbaijan Jail
- Promoting Human Rights and Good Governance in Afghanistan
- Speaking Out: Women's Voices from Syria
- Youth and Elections, Afghanistan