Global Voices | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Global VoicesJournalists trained by IWPR produce news, analysis, and comment pieces on the issues that affect their countries and communities.
SyriaNo-one is safe when the warplanes come.
Latin America, CubaDespite massive investment, football is yet to truly take off in the region.
SyriaCraftsmen are committed to keep their traditional skills alive.
KyrgyzstanHow religion and politics are mixing in a previously secular state.
SyriaTraining opportunities open up new horizons for local communities.
IWPR provides a multilingual platform for journalists who would otherwise have no outlet. Multimedia and text stories cover the themes of IWPR’s project activities, from human rights to good governance, conflict to inclusive societies. Story production is an integral part of IWPR’s training methodology, as on-the-job mentoring builds massively on formal training courses.
- Europe & Eurasia
- Latin America
- Middle East & North Africa
- Training & Resources
- Print Publications
- IWPR Spotlight
IWPR TOPICSProtests Conflict resolution Elections Economy Diplomacy Media Human rights Health Women War crimes Womens rights Rule of Law Conflict Children
- Afghan Peace and Reconciliation
- ICTY - Radovan Karadžić Trial
- ICTY - Ratko Mladić Trial
- International Justice - ICC
- International Justice - ICTY
- Letters from an Azerbaijan Jail
- Promoting Human Rights and Good Governance in Afghanistan
- Speaking Out: Women's Voices from Syria
- Youth and Elections, Afghanistan