IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Torture, Sexual Violence, Murder: Investigating War Crimes in Kherson
One year after its de-occupation, investigators continue to record thousands of war crime cases amid continuous shelling.
Tuesday, 14 November ‘23
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• Suspicion Issued to Russian Orthodox Church’s Patriarch Kirill
• Acting Regional Governor of Occupied Kherson Sentenced in Absentia
• Russian Commander Sentenced to 12 Years for Ordering Forceful Dispersal of Rally
• Nearly a Quarter of Ukrainian Courts not Operational due to War
• Armenia Joins the International Criminal Court, Angering Moscow