IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
The Complexity of Prosecuting Forced Conscription
Conflicting laws make pursuing such cases more difficult – while criminalising some former fighters may only serve Russian interests.
Tuesday, 30 August ‘22
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• The Crimes of Zaporizhzhia
• ECHR Demands Russia Ensure Rights of POWs
• Russia Must be Held Accountable for the Crime of Aggression
• Ukraine Continues War Crimes’ Documentation
• Challenges of the Ukrainian Human Rights Ombudsman
• Five ex-Policeman from Kharkiv Suspected of Treason
• Security Guard Imprisoned for Espionage