IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Tuesday, 9 May ‘23
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• Two Russian Soldiers Guilty of Threatening To Burn a Man Alive
• Vice Admiral of Black Sea Fleet Suspected of Shelling Ukrainian Energy Facilities
• Head of Ural Airline Notified of Suspicion for Complicity in Waging War
• Torture in Bohdanivka, Kyiv Region
• Interior Ministry Launches Unified Register of Persons Disappeared Under Special Circumstances