IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Tuesday, 25 April ‘23
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• Registered War Crimes Cases Exceed 75,000
• SBU Reported Suspicion to the Head of Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant
• Russian Official Who Ordered Torture Identified
• Russian Commander Accused of Zaporizhzhia Torture Identified
• Russian Security Official Accused
More from IWPR's Ukraine coverage
Ukraine: One Year On
IWPR looks at the impact of the full-scale invasion on ordinary Ukrainians.
Since February 24, 2022 Ukraine has withstood bombing, siege and unbearable atrocities. Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine has brought the worst destruction Europe has seen since WWII.
But the Russian missiles have not shattered Ukrainians’ resilience.