IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Tuesday, 28 March ‘23
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• The ICC to Open Representation Office in Ukraine
• Member of Russian Parliament Accused of Coordinating Occupation of Kherson
• Russian Commander to Be Tried
• Police Identified Russian Commander Who Shot at Civilians
• Russian Reported on Suspicion of Publicly Calling for Genocide
More from IWPR's Ukraine coverage
Ukraine: One Year On
IWPR looks at the impact of the full-scale invasion on ordinary Ukrainians.
Since February 24, 2022 Ukraine has withstood bombing, siege and unbearable atrocities. Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine has brought the worst destruction Europe has seen since WWII.
But the Russian missiles have not shattered Ukrainians’ resilience.