IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Ukraine is a Turning Point for International Justice
World must learn lessons from previous processes to ensure accountability – or risk facilitating future conflicts.
By Sir Geoffrey Nice
Tuesday, 16 August ‘22
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• Countries File Declarations of Intervention to ICJ
• German Police to Gather War Crimes Evidence
• Ukraine Appeals for Help Prosecuting Specific Cases
• Ukraine to Update Legislation on Collaboration
• Treason Prosecutions on the Rise
• Three Separatist Volunteers get 15 Years in Prison
• De Facto Court Hearing for Five Foreign Ukraine Volunteers