IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Tuesday, 21 February ‘23
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• Colonel General Notified of Suspicion
• Two Russian Soldiers to be Tried in Absentia
• Suspicion Issued to Belarusian Wagner Group Mercenary
• Russian Militia Leader to be Tried in Absentia for Crimes in Crimea
• Deputy Head of the Occupation Administration in Kharkiv Region Suspected of War Crimes