IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Tuesday, 6 February ‘24
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• ICJ: Genocide Case Against Russia Can Go Forward
• Russian Commander Sentenced to Life for Killing Ukrainian Soldier
• Director of Russia’s Largest Rocket Manufacturer Issued Suspicion
• Russian Blogger Issued Suspicion for Public Calls for Genocide
• Russian Deputy Commander Sentenced for Looting