IWPR’s weekly Ukraine Justice Report provides an overview of key events and links to essential reading from Ukrainian and international reports alongside dedicated IWPR reporting and analysis.
Tuesday, 30 May ‘23
This week’s overview of key events and links to essential reading.
• Kazak Wagner Fighter Convicted
• Suspicion Against Russian General Who Led Occupation of Kharkiv Region
• Russian to be Tried for Shooting Unarmed Civilian
• Ukrainian Marine Notified of Treason
• Ukraine’s Former Education Minister Suspected of Aiding Russia