Cross Caucasus Journalism Network | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Cross Caucasus Journalism Network
To build journalistic connections across the Caucasus, share information and form collaborations across the borders and divides of the Caucasus.
Human rights, freedom of expression, local empowerment, tolerance.
What we do
- Establish a sustainable network of over 50 journalists from South and North Caucasus
- Develop their skills especially in reporting conflict and national minorities
- Increase the knowledge of the Caucasus journalists of their own region
- Provide the readers of the respective societies with accurate and balanced reporting
- Build dialogue and cross-border cooperation