Global Voices | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Global VoicesJournalists trained by IWPR produce news, analysis, and comment pieces on the issues that affect their countries and communities.
TajikistanDisturbing trend sees mothers driven to desperate measures.
ArmeniaA high-profile government figure has stepped down over offshore scandal and others may follow him.
افغانستانConservative traditions in the southern province of Kandahar mean that sons are valued over daughters.
Georgia, AbkhaziaThe Inguri hydroelectric power plant badly needs repairs that would put it out of action for months if not years.
AzerbaijanExperts warn that the situation has been getting worse, not better.
IWPR provides a multilingual platform for journalists who would otherwise have no outlet. Multimedia and text stories cover the themes of IWPR’s project activities, from human rights to good governance, conflict to inclusive societies. Story production is an integral part of IWPR’s training methodology, as on-the-job mentoring builds massively on formal training courses.
- Europe & Eurasia
- Latin America
- Middle East & North Africa
- Training & Resources
- Print Publications
- NEW: Spotlight
- Afghan Peace and Reconciliation
- ICTY - Radovan Karadžić Trial
- ICTY - Ratko Mladić Trial
- International Justice - ICC
- International Justice - ICTY
- Letters from an Azerbaijan Jail
- Promoting Human Rights and Good Governance in Afghanistan
- Speaking Out: Women's Voices from Syria
- Youth and Elections, Afghanistan