Global Voices | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Global VoicesJournalists trained by IWPR produce news, analysis, and comment pieces on the issues that affect their countries and communities.
ArmeniaChildren raised in care homes are marginalised by society, even after they reach adulthood.
KazakstanProtestors and journalists arrested after public anger at farmland reforms.
SyriaThe war means that many under-age workers are now their families' bread-winners.
AzerbaijanDrugs charges used as pretext for detaining men who vandalised a public monument.
SyriaSheep and poultry farming have been hard hit by the ongoing conflict.
IWPR provides a multilingual platform for journalists who would otherwise have no outlet. Multimedia and text stories cover the themes of IWPR’s project activities, from human rights to good governance, conflict to inclusive societies. Story production is an integral part of IWPR’s training methodology, as on-the-job mentoring builds massively on formal training courses.
- Europe & Eurasia
- Latin America
- Middle East & North Africa
- Training & Resources
- Print Publications
- NEW: Spotlight
- Afghan Peace and Reconciliation
- ICTY - Radovan Karadžić Trial
- ICTY - Ratko Mladić Trial
- International Justice - ICC
- International Justice - ICTY
- Letters from an Azerbaijan Jail
- Promoting Human Rights and Good Governance in Afghanistan
- Speaking Out: Women's Voices from Syria
- Youth and Elections, Afghanistan