Global Voices | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Global VoicesJournalists trained by IWPR produce news, analysis, and comment pieces on the issues that affect their countries and communities.
SyriaOutspoken critic of the Assad regime was stopped as she entered the UK.
Kazakstan, KyrgyzstanNeighbour states are not finding their new trade relations easy going.
افغانستانWomen struggle to overcome ignorant attitudes and prejudice.
UzbekistanEurasian grouping will include half of the world’s population when it expands next year.
AzerbaijanOpposition groups say reforms will perpetuate the powers of the current leadership.
IWPR provides a multilingual platform for journalists who would otherwise have no outlet. Multimedia and text stories cover the themes of IWPR’s project activities, from human rights to good governance, conflict to inclusive societies. Story production is an integral part of IWPR’s training methodology, as on-the-job mentoring builds massively on formal training courses.
- Europe & Eurasia
- Latin America
- Middle East & North Africa
- Training & Resources
- Print Publications
- IWPR Spotlight
- Afghan Peace and Reconciliation
- ICTY - Radovan Karadžić Trial
- ICTY - Ratko Mladić Trial
- International Justice - ICC
- International Justice - ICTY
- Letters from an Azerbaijan Jail
- Promoting Human Rights and Good Governance in Afghanistan
- Speaking Out: Women's Voices from Syria
- Youth and Elections, Afghanistan