Global Voices | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Global VoicesJournalists trained by IWPR produce news, analysis, and comment pieces on the issues that affect their countries and communities.
AzerbaijanDrugs charges used as pretext for detaining men who vandalised a public monument.
SyriaSometimes grief is too much to bear.
SyriaSchemes set up by local entrepreneurs are giving hope for a brighter future.
UzbekistanThe countryside may be beautiful, but its communities face an uncertain future.
CubaLeaked data reveals the existence of dozens of businesses associated with senior figures.
IWPR provides a multilingual platform for journalists who would otherwise have no outlet. Multimedia and text stories cover the themes of IWPR’s project activities, from human rights to good governance, conflict to inclusive societies. Story production is an integral part of IWPR’s training methodology, as on-the-job mentoring builds massively on formal training courses.
- Europe & Eurasia
- Latin America
- Middle East & North Africa
- Training & Resources
- Print Publications
- NEW: Spotlight
- Afghan Peace and Reconciliation
- ICTY - Radovan Karadžić Trial
- ICTY - Ratko Mladić Trial
- International Justice - ICC
- International Justice - ICTY
- Letters from an Azerbaijan Jail
- Promoting Human Rights and Good Governance in Afghanistan
- Speaking Out: Women's Voices from Syria
- Youth and Elections, Afghanistan