RFQ: Personal Security Training | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Personal Security Training
Subject: Request for Quotations
Institute for War & Peace Reporting (IWPR) invites your firm to participate in this competitive solicitation for pricing, delivery, and terms of potential sale on the following products/services for IWPR’s office in the US and UK.
IWPR is an independent, non-governmental organization which gives voice to people at the frontlines of conflict and transition to help them drive change.
IWPR seeks a training provider to deliver personal security training to staff and consultants.
- Provider of personal security training to ensure staff are appropriately prepared to travel to challenging locations.
- Able to provide regular training courses on the areas below.
Personal Security Training Terms
- Counter surveillance procedures (rural);
- Counter surveillance procedures (urban);
- Prevention and reaction to criminality: burglary; carjacking; sexual assault; armed robbery; assault;
- Digital security;
- Psychological trauma risk management;
- Risk assessment;
- Trauma first aid: catastrophic haemorrhage; road traffic collision (RTC), pre-hospital care, medical evacuation;
- Arrest, detention, hostage and kidnap awareness;
- Reaction to smalls arms fire, explosion, crossfire;
- Scenario-based assessment of learning;
- Communication and navigation systems;
- Developing situational awareness;
- Travel risk management;
- Environmental and fire safety;
- Lone traveller security procedures.
Total price must include all taxes and fees, in US Dollar, and should be expressed in a per unit basis, based on the needs listed in Chart 1 (see linked PDF below).
For further detail about this RFQ please see IWPR-RFQ-Security-training-240918.pdf
Schedule of Events
Questions regarding this request may be addressed to ChrisShirley email@example.com, and Dougie McLeod firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be received no later than 24/09/2018. Responses to questions will be distributed to all interested parties no later than date.
Responses to the RFQ should be addressed to the attention of Dougie McLeod email@example.com.
The deadline for responses is 24 Sept 2018.