RFQ: Digital Media Outreach and Content Production Training | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Digital Media Outreach and Content Production Training
As part of the implementation of project, "Voices from Libya", IWPR is looking to engage a consultancy firm/production company or individual consultants to provide a six days training on digital/social media outreach and content development/production for a selected group of participants from Libyan radio stations.
The objective of the training is to build the capacity of partner radio stations with advanced training on leveraging their digital “brand” in order to gain both greater audiences share and attract potential advertisers or sponsors.
Scope of Work
- Serving as the trainer in designing and conducting the training;
- Working closely with IWPR to agree on final details of the digital security agenda/curriculum;
- Preparing all training materials;
- Administering monitoring and evaluation tools that meet donor and IWPR requirements. This will include a pre- and post-training test for participants;
- Creating a warm, welcoming and safe group environment;
- Increasing participants’ knowledge, awareness and capacity to leveraging their digital “brand”.
Technical Specifications for the Consultant
- Strong training and production experience in the specific subject matter detailed elsewhere in this request;
- Experience in the North Africa region;
- Arabic speaking/abilities and skills are a requirement.
- The company/firm or individual consultants will conduct 6 - days joint training on digital/social media outreach and content development / production for Libyan radio stations representatives;
The 6 - days practical training will need to cover the following:
- Create and develop content on multimedia platforms;
- Production process, development and tools and other recourses;
- How to optimize multimedia accounts; and track and analyze content.
- This training will be targeting 12 participants;
- A training narrative report in English as required;
- A toolkit for participants in Arabic that summarizes the Digital media outreach and content production tools practiced during the training;
- A Data analysis of Pre- and Post-test and evaluation.
The training is scheduled from 9 to 14 December 2019 in Tunis, Tunisia.
To apply for this sub-contract opportunity, please send an email to email@example.com including a quote and a technical proposal.
Deadline: November 22, 2019.