RFP: Syria - Trainer of Trainers on Advocacy for Peacebuilding & Reconciliation | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Syria: Trainer of Trainers on Advocacy for Peacebuilding & Reconciliation
IWPR seeks a professional trainer to deliver a training of trainers on advocacy techniques specifically in relation to peacebuilding and reconciliation. The training will target 8-10 applicants who are active in local initiatives and have demonstrated remarkable potential and willingness to participate in advocacy initiatives through a competitive application process. The trainer is expected to equip these applicants with the necessary tools to conduct multiple advocacy trainings, each on their own within their respective communities. The trainer must be also available for remote mentorship and guidance during the respective advocacy trainings conducted by TOT in the field.
Trainer will be required to:
- Develop an Advocacy toolkit in Arabic,
- Train the participants remotely on TOT and advocacy & peacebuilding,
- Mentor and provide guidance to ToT graduates who will conduct the trainings.
Qualifications of a Successful Candidate
- University degree in, communication, training, advocacy or other related fields,
- Experience in developing and monitoring of advocacy campaigns online and offline,
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively advanced professional training in the mentioned field,
- Proven familiarity with Syrian context and an excellent understanding of the conflict issues and community security,
- Experience in facilitation and training remotely using hands-on participatory approaches,
- Good communication skills and high flexibility,
- Fluency in Arabic is a must,
- English reporting skill.
How to Apply
If you are interested in submitting a proposal for the anticipated subcontract kindly send an email request before April 3, 2020 to Procurementbeirut@iwpr.net to receive the full RFQ. We will respond by email with a soft copy of the RFQ.