About - Privacy | Institute for War and Peace Reporting
Information is collected from you when you:
- Subscribe to a newsletter;
- Send a message to us from a contact form.
On our site we collect the following:
Of which Organisation and City are optional.
The information collected from you is used:
- To improve the website;
- To improve customer service;
- To send periodic emails.
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website;
- We do not market to children under the age of 13.
Tracking and Personal Data
- We do not allow third party behavioural tracking and have not enabled Google Adwords on our site;
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We use a trusted third party service that track this information on our behalf;
- We honour Do Not Track and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place;
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us;
- Users are able to unsubscribe via a link placed in the footer of all our newsletters.